Haul

Summer 2016 Shoes

19:38

Hi guyssss! I know it's February now, but (belated) Happy New Year lovelies! I hope the first 2 months of the year went well for you . Summer is just right around the corner *the excitement is unreal.* and I have already been stocking up on summer shoes. Is it too early? Probably. But I just can't help it; shoes are a girl's best friend. Read on to see what I've bought so far (yes I still plan to purchase more ha)

These statement sandals just scream summmeerrrr! The multiple colour, the design, and the summery vibe it gives off.. ahh!! Its all in the details as they say, and I'm loving the embellishment art work. I got these beauties from Celine in the Philippines. They do amazing and affordable shoes, and handbags. However, they only do shipping within the Philippines, but you can email them at support@cln.com.ph and ask if they can ship an item to your current location. Have a look at their website, there are tons of styles to choose from!

I can't find the exact sandals on their website, it must be out of stock. But here's a pair, also by Celine, that I am totally lusting on: Tandy Flat Sandals
Can't go wrong with a bit of leopard print to stand out in the crowd!
Excuse the poor quality of the picture.
The toe thong sandals in nude. Toe thong? I'm not actually too sure what these type of sandals are called, but I think you can call it that? Correct me if I'm wrong :) Maybe calling them toe ring sandals are better, I mean like if someone said to me; "Hey girl, have you seen the current trend? The toe thong sandals." I'd be like "sorry whut? thong?" Anyway, these €8 (yes it was that cheap) sandals are by a brand called Charcoal, also purchased in the Philippines. A very similar pair of shoes can be bought from ASOS.

If you don't like the thick sole structure of the shoes and want something a little bit fancier, take a look at the Kurt Geiger toe ring sandals with gem stones embellishment. I think they're about €80 or more, but OMG. These are actually gorgeous, loving the gold trim on them. If you're not willing to do a damage on your bank account, I've something amazing to show you.... A few months ago, I was actually eyeing a similar pair of those Kurt Geiger - by River Island for only €24.65, and it's still available from sizes 3-8 UK! I suggest ordering them now though, they wont last forever. You can order it from ASOS. Aren't they a fabulous dupe and with that amazing price? You're welcome ;) You've done well RI. I actually still want to buy these, but I must have willpower. Oh. You need to own a stylish pair of the toe ring sandals girls! Top bloggers such as, Song of Style, Sincerely Jules and Negin Mirsalehi are rocking them!
Another pair purchased from Charcoal, also €8. Loving the dainty details on these chic gold sandals, can't go wrong with simplicity! I can't seem to find a website for Charcoal, but here is their facebook page if you want to browse for inspo!

Saving the (current) best for last, and the newest baby in my collection. Can you believe I got them for €28.17 down from €72.42 - Say what?! I am so happppyyyy with that bargain! I particularly adore how the jewel and glitter embellishment doesn't look too over the top, and of course you can't go wrong with a classy 'barely there' styling. Enjoy these *sparkly* pictures, and just keep scrolling down to find out where I bought them - you will eventually 

Can't deal with the sparkle 
I don't think I ever want to wear them out. Can I just display them and look at them, because it's just so pretty. So where did I get them? Where else would I shop religiously - of course I got them at:

You can shop them here. You need to hurry though, they're running out of stock fast! They are also available in the colour teal, if you fancy that!

Okay, so these are actually not shoes by any means but I thought I might as well show you guys what I got from ASOS but made by ALDO, and its these unusual earrings that are shaped like well.. A snowman... ☃ Like, it's literally shaped like a freaking snowman ha ha ha. I didn't realise it until I opened the package earlier today. It looks so nice on the model though, take a look at it for yourself here. Sure, I'll find a way to rock them.
Thanks for reading guys.
Love,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts