Bold and Bright

Playful Colours

23:45

Hi everyone!
Last week, I decided to re-style a pair of jeans from New Look that I haven't worn in ages (into ripped jeans) - because in all honesty, who wants to pay about €60 for a pair of jeans with holes in them? When you can just pull out your kitchen scissors and be creative by transforming something old into something new. What do ye think guys? Did I over cut the knee area? Probably.



You are all probably thinking why am I wearing blue, pink and bright orange? Confession. I have always been afraid of mixing colours together. I guess I didn't have the confidence to dress in playful colours. But lately, I am loving it! It's summer after all and my aim is to go bold and bright. My theory is, if you love it just wear it - and confidence is definitely key to rock any outfit! The top I'm wearing is actually my mam's, I adore the light blue colour and the ruffles around the neck adds dimension, kinda.  My boyfriend was the one who actually picked up this across the body bag from New Look. I sent him a picture of it from their website, and to me it looked more orange but turned out to be more pink-ish than expected. Hence why it doesn't tie with the heels at all. But never mind that, they remind me of the famous Chloe bag, which I would love to eventually own (:))


Confession of a shopaholic. If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat, I have been shopping non-stop for the last two weeks. It's nothing to be happy or proud of because I genuinely think I need help ha. It's gotten to the point where the same postman delivered my ordered items to my house two days in a row! Oh the embarrassment! Still regret nothing though ha. The only things that will haunt us are the things we didn't buy, right ladies? Yesterday, I received this gorgeous barely there sandals in neon coral (not that bright) from Missguided. I'm in love with it, it's currently my favourite babies (:)) You'll witness my love for them, as I will probably be wearing them out quite a lot.




Hope you enjoyed x
Instagram: r29xstyle 

Love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. These shoes are life! Looking fab :)

    xx Elise
    http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! I would never imagine all of these colours to work together, but you look great x

    Freya | freya-ella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS LOOK. The purse and heels are fantastic!!!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute outfit, great look!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your look. Known for their rich hues and magnificent border work, Kerala sarees are perfect pick for Indian weddings and other grand occasions.

    ReplyDelete

recent posts