ASOS

Striped Shirt Dress

20:58

Hi guys! How are you all? Sorry haven't posted in awhile, it's because of uni/college summer exams, but now I'm freeeeee and I should be able to post more often *yaaay* no more excuses. If ye are all wondering, yes I passed my nursing exams and I am one happy little gal :)

I'm back today with a quite monochrome but summery look. I am wearing the famous trend this summer of 2015, which is the casual shirt dress. I decided to sport this dress out today because the weather here in Eire was just lush "ghrian ag scoilteadh na clocha" ;] 

If only it could stay like this for the whole summer it would be absolutely amazing. I purchased this striped over-sized dress in ASOS last week, and believe it or not I managed to order the last size 6 (UK) I'm not able to provide a link because it's now out of stock but I'm sure you can find a similar dress elsewhere. I adore how flow-y and effortlessly stylish this dress is, and because it has vertical stripes it makes me look taller than normal. A tip for all those short girls out there: try to avoid wearing anything with horizontal stripes as it will make you look smaller.

 
I'm sure you have seen shoes like this all over pinterest, instagram, fashion sites... basically all over the internet. They're the famous lace up heels I bought from Public Desire and I'm madly in love with them - aren't they just FABULOUS though? They're suede and the heels are about 4 inches in height. They're very easy to walk in because they are 'block'. I don't know about you but I prefer block heels over skinny ones. Comfort first, right? Guys but seriously have you checked out their website? They provided the most fashionable and affordable pair of sandals, heels, and flats. If you want to check the same shoes I'm wearing in these pictures, just click on this link: 
[Rhea Block Heels]




I found this gold chain strap across the body bag in my closet that I bought about 10 years ago from New Look. Crazy how useful your old stuff can turn out! I brought out with me my Coach sunglasses, lenses in the shade of chestnut brown. 

Sharing my #MOTD too, I have an affinity  for red lipstick and striped dress or top. Personally, I think the combination of the two is timeless. What do you think?


Ohh. Before I forget, just because I have the best boyfriend in the world - I'm sharing mouth watering pictures of the BBQ he cooked for us today *Yummmyyy* Isn't he just a gent (:)) .... But yup, he may have slightly over cooked those sausages..




I hope you all enjoyed this blog post. If you did, don't forget to subscribe and follow me on Instagram @r29xstyle

Love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love this look, especially the shoes! Thanks for sharing.

    Sasha
    xxx

    www.ladylamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your shoes Rach! Barbecue parties are the best! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete

recent posts