Summery Statement

White Denim and Blue Floral

18:17

Hi guys! Dropping by to share a summer outfit that I have put together. Believe it or not, the Irish weather has been good to us for the last few days, which means its an opportunity to rock a mini skirt of your choice. That is why I decided to sport this white denim skirt that I found..... wait for it..... in my mam's closet!!


A denim skirt is such a key piece for summer 2015 - I mean like, I'm seeing all these top bloggers on Instagram wearing a similar skirt and its hard not to love them. I couldn't believe when I found this white skirt in my mams wardrobe, not only was I excited to style them but I was also delighted that I didn't have to spend about €25 or more for a white denim skirt! Unfortunately, it doesn't have a label to provide you where or what shop my mam purchased the skirt in *God knows how many years she has had it (:))* But, I was eyeing up a quite similar one on Boohoo for ages!


 I paired the white skirt with my Topshop floral bralet, which I got two summers ago. I think the colour and details of the top is so vibrant and playful making it the perfect summery piece!




Lastly, I wore my Aldo white gladiator sandals, which has gold studs on them making it a little bit more unique. I've worn this pair of sandals out so much in the course of three years and so they're battered to bits! *An excuse to get a new pair*


Thanks for reading, and excuse my awkwardness in all the pictures (:))
Follow me on Instagram: r29xstyle
Love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Looking utterly stunning! Haha, I love this outfit so so much! I've always been a bit weary of wearing bralets as I'm not all too comfortable with wearing something that shows a lot of skin, however this skirt is super high wasted, I think I might be able to pull it off! Just maybe not as good as you haha!

    Holly x
    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    http://www.spencrescurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award! you can check out the details here: http://rosygold.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're soo adorbs! :) not awk at all girly!
    www.helenpalmti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh & love your outfit here! styled it perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete

recent posts