Elegance

Olive Duster

22:42

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

Happy Sunday! Hard to believe it will be the 1st of June tomorrow, halfway through 2015!
*that is cray-cray*

Anyway, here is a quick outfit post for today.


For today's look I am sporting my new outerwear duster coat, which I got from Bershka for €29.99 - an ultimate bargain yes, or no? Its a clothing item that girls must have this season because you can just throw it on and you immediately feel like a professional fashion stylist!

In Ireland, its still quite breezy during the summer and so we all still need to layer up a bit to keep us warm! The lightweight material of the duster coat definitely provided adequate warmth and kept me cosy. It isn't a heavy material that makes you sweat like crazy - perfect for a chilli summer day! Another thing that I love about the duster is the length, I am only 5ft so its difficult for me to find something that doesn't go all the way down to my ankle and having to drag it along the dirty ground! But luckily, this is one is the quintessential length for me and all you small ladies out there. The slouchy fit and slit on each side also makes the duster coat look quite unique and classy. Therefore, they were definitely a winner for me when I tried it on in the shop.


The olive or khaki colour has been a popular trend for years, anyone else agree? Personally, its a colour that you can pull off all year around and it will never go out of style. But, I wouldn't mind owning a duster coat in the colour 'camel' too, because its such a classy colour. I'll be honest, one downside of this clothing is that it has no pockets to store your phone in - we all hate routing around our handbags trying to look for our phones, I know I do anyway! But that ain't a major problem, I can still see my self rocking this duster throughout the year.

*awkward smile* I decided to wear my stretchy grey knitted vest from Riverisland.  It goes so well with the white jeans, and it weirdly compliments the colour of the duster, me thinks :D! 

I'm wearing my over worn chunky black boots from Pennys/Primark, and my white ankle grazer skinnies from Vero Moda. I actually need to go shopping hunting for a brand new pair of white skinny jeans, so any suggestions would be great!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow my Instagram: r29xstyle

Slán!

Love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Loooooove that duster coat... I never even think of looking in Bershka! I'm always a big fan of khaki too, you look fab!

    Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah was amazed when I found it! It comes in the colour black too. Thankyou x

      Delete
  2. wow, that duster looks amazing, love the colour :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete

recent posts