Oatmeal Coat

22:48

Hi there! A quick blog post for you all today, and I would also like to say (before you notice) sorry for the awful quality of the pictures you're about to see. I actually didn't want to blog about this outfit, only took pictures for Instagram, and because there just isn't enough pictures to provided you guys for details - But hey, there's no harm if I blog :)
Apologies for the bad quality!
This is one of my favourite winter trench coat that I actually got years ago from Jane Norman. Does anyone know what happened to Jane Norman in Ireland? We don't have it here any more, unfortunately. I used to love that shop, but I think it's still open in the U.K? Anyway, I absolutely adore the oatmeal colour of this coat, and I love how the material isn't too thick or thin. It's perfect, providing that adequate warmth I need during the winter months. I know it's spring already and I really want to start wearing a lighter coat, but it's always so cold where I live (looking at you Irish weather). You can shop a similar coat here and here.

I am wearing the ripped Leigh jeans by Topshop. The fringed boots I'm wearing are from Zara, and you can take a closer look here. It's not on their website any more but I did my research and found similar pairs for you guys. A pair from Missguided and ASOS.
If you've been hiding under a rock and haven't noticed (or just simply don't have an IG account), this bag is everywhere on Instagram! Totally loving my CHLOÉ FAYE bag - ha ha ha, just kidding but I wish (maybe one day). Obviously, this one is a Chloé dupe. Does any one have like €900 plus to get me the real one? I'm in love with the circular hardware and chain detailing on this bag, it's so sophisticated, stylish, feminine and chic looking! It's literally everything. It's definitely something that won't go out of style. I ordered mine from YesStyle for €35, but to be honest I don't recommend ordering from them, as it took 2 months to get mine. I had to keep emailing them to ask where it was - basically, getting the bag was a nightmare. However, the bag itself is unexpectedly well made, gorgeous and spacious! Currently eyeing up the brown and black one, I love it that much.

Effortless hair style of the day. I don't even know what this is ha, it's so bad looking. My hair colour is horrible looking now, not digging that orange/copper look. Thinking of going back to a light brown colour soon! I was actually trying to copy this style (see below) but I think my hair is too thick and long for it. I need to keep trying and master the look though, it's so fab! If you didn't know, bandanas have made a comeback, and they are on trend. I've been obsessing over them for months now, I literally have every colour you can think of. Not really. But I owe about five, and I cannot wait to wear them in the summer, either as a head wear or as a ribbon around my neck - like this if you don't know what I'm on about. Personally, I love the classic paisley print bandanas but there are loads of other prints to choose from girls. I got my black one from Claire's for a fiver, and got my other bandanas in the Philippines for like €1! How crazy is that? I would suggest finding one in street markets or something like that, as high street shops tends to over priced them.
EPIC FAIL. I tried.

Talk to you again soon!
Love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. In love with the bag, so pretty!
    Laura x

    honeylaura.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

recent posts