Spring

OOTD: Day out in Dublin

21:55

Happy March! Spring has sprung ha, not really in Dublin though. It was actually snowing yesterday - no surprise there. It's quite a busy month for me as I have 5 weeks of placement, which involves a lot of work -  did you know that getting up at 5:30 a.m is no fun?! Anyway, I f i n a l l y have an OOTD blog post for you guys. Long over due. Today, my boyfriend and I just roamed around Dublin for awhile, so I thought why not annoy him to take a few thousands of pictures (that are the exact same pose ha), then literally delete all of them. God love him for putting up with me ha.


  

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Top - Primark €4
Sleeveless denim jacket - Unknown (similar here and here)
Leather jacket - Treasure Rock (similar here)
Jeans - Tophop Leigh jeans
Shoes - Zara (similar here)
Sunglasses - Primark €4
Bag - YesStyle


A few pictures of Dublin city:

College Green

Henry Street
Ha'penny Bridge


Enjoy the weekend lovelies!

Love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this, you look stunning! I am from Dublin too actually! Your blog is gorgeous too, you should be proud of all your hard work, it really shows! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

recent posts