Instagram

UPDATE: PICTURES

03:41

Hey guys! Have not been posting for awhile because I have to admit, I didn't have any means of motivation to publish a blog post. I don't have a fashion/style post for you today *not yet anyways*, so I decided to perhaps give you an update of what I've been up to for the last few weeks :) ? Will be posting a few pictures from what I uploaded on my Instagram. But I will be talking about a few outfit, which will hopefully in a way inspire you.

Latest Instagram feed.



How much do you love lace up heels, sandals, or lace up anything?! I love them and I've a strong feeling that they will stay in trend for a good while. I got these black lace up 4" inch heels from ASOS. These heels are designed for wide feet, so they're super comfy and a lot easier to walk in. My dip hem, lace textured dress is also from ASOS, under the brand name Ginger Fizz - what I particularly found is that their size runs teeny bit smaller than usual. I recommend to go a size up if you're ordering something made by the stated brand! But, the back of this dress is beyond beautiful! Take a look at it for yourself here. That's my mam beside me, wearing her high-low dress from Coast! Simply love the shiny silver effect on her dress, adding a touch of glam.


The on trend knee high boots - you either love it or hate it right? I'm only 5ft tall, so when these boots started taking over every Instagram fashion accounts, I was thinking "How can short girls, like me, pull that off? Curse you legs". But I think we can :) personally, if you're small and are brave enough to wear knee high boots, go for a pair that only goes up exactly above your knee bone. Anything to high e.g up to your thighs, will only make you appear shorter, I think. You don't want the boots to swallow you up, if that make sense? I'm no expert but preferably, I like the cut that stops just at my knee - it suits my height better. More tips? Also avoid boots that stops just at your calf, this will also make you look smaller.


I bought mine in H&M for only €50, it's such a bargain when you compare it to other high street retailers. I love styling mine with a pair of denim jeans or a dress with slightly sheer black tights. Voila, winter outfit sorted! Check out this similar pair of boots here.


The two type of dresses you should have in your closet are; a white and black dress, such staple pieces to have! This crochet spaghetti strap dress is one of my fave, I simply love the details and the cut out, making it look so feminine. I don't remember where I bought this little number, no tags either so I'm just going to presume it's one of those small local fashion shops in town. Truth: the crystal belt made this outfit! Anything crystal clear or silver combined with white is stunning if you're trying to pull off the glam look.


THIS ASOS FITTED FISHTAIL DRESS. I appreciate how the colour is more of a rich red rather than a bright red, making it even a classier sophisticated look. My favourite part of this dress has to be the long train along the back. You can't go wrong with this dress, thanks ASOS! With the dress, I decided to style my hair under the name "old hollywood hairstyle". Loved my big golden locks that night! 



My mam wearing a stylish dress once again, also from ASOS, which you can find something similar here.

It's looking a lot like Christmas!!

For anyone from Dublin would know that Arnotts always makes such an outstanding effort when it comes with their Christmas decorations. The picture does not do justice but it's stunning in real life! Takes away the stress when you're doing your Christmas shopping ;)


New winter favourite: Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. Usually hate anything with caramel, but this drink is divine! Definitely recommend it, it's always good to try something different.

Okay, so I saved the best for last. This one is all for you fashion blogger ladies, or gents out there! I love this gold font slogan notebook so much! It's perfect for writing down any outfit or blog idea you may have. It looks so stylish too, and the good thing is its only from Pennys/Primark, very affordable!


That's it guys (:)) Hope I have updated you and given you a few ideas ha. Have not given up with my OOTD blog post, so will blog one real soon xoxo

Love,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts